Soothing those despicable stretch marks can be quite stressful and oftentimes depressing. Usually seen after pregnancy, stretch marks are one of the major problems that women, who just gave birth, wants to get rid of immediately. They look unpleasant, especially when wearing swimsuits underneath the scorching heat of the sun. It’s just too devastating to see them around your belly staring right back at you with a smirk. Thanks to the amazing properties of GSE, your angst about stretch marks will soon be over.
Reasons for choosing GSE
1. It’s all-natural. With tons of creams and medications out in the market, the assurance of not experiencing side effects is very slim. There will be side effects since chemical compounds that are not naturally found inside the body is incorporated in the stretch mark reducing products that you so deliberately purchase and trust. GSE has natural ingredients that, aside from getting rid of the nasty stretch marks, it also has other components that make the skin more subtle and younger-looking.
2. It doesn’t gradually destroy your liver. Come one, drugs are chemicals and versus GSE, these chemicals don’t stand a chance in a more natural approach.
3. GSE is not painful. Though there may be some tingling and slight burning sensation, these may be perceived as the drug’s effectiveness kicking in.
GSE versus stretch marks
The most effective way to get rid of stretch marks is direct application. Wash your hands thoroughly before the process. Massage three drops of GSE on the affected areas for about a minute or two. Rinse the area after the procedure. You can do this once or twice a day.
Elimination of stretch marks will at least be visible in a couple of weeks. There is no easy way for getting rid of stretch marks. So aside from investing in much effort, patience is a must. You might feel some burning feeling over the area where it is being applied. Don’t be alarmed, this is a normal process. Once your body has been used to GSE, the sensation will eventually go away.
What GSE does to the stretch marks?
Grapefruit seed extract not only aims on the site itself but also to its surrounding tissues. Application may result to minimization of the stretch marks and generating collagen for elasticity and repair. This is due to the fact that GSE contains vitamin E, vitamin D3, vitamin A, aloe vera and squalene oil. Together, these substances produce a powerful impact on the body thus harnessing a more promising result to reduce the stretch marks appearance.
- NutriBiotic, GSE Liquid Concentrate, Grapefruit Seed Extract, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
- NutriBiotic, GSE Grapefruit Seed Extract, Liquid Concentrate, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
- NutriBiotic, Nasal Spray, with Grapefruit Seed Extract, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)
- NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed, Extract, 125 mg, 100 Tablets